Sales Policies KlicShop.ca
After paying your order, the buyer agrees to accept the terms and conditions of KlicShop.ca. All related documents are available on this site.
Accepted payment methods are: Visa, Master Card, American Express credit cards and all other methods shown at the bottom of the home page of the site.
Display of products and prices
- Please note that all prices listed on this website are in Canadian dollars.
- KlicShop.ca is not responsible for any additional costs created by the purchase of necessary parts for installation and price errors in the site.
- Prices displayed may be changed at any time without notice.
- The photos are for information only, and may differ slightly from the models offered. Despite the great care taken to enter photos, data and information, unfortunate mistakes have been made.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Delivery of the goods
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday by Canada Post during business hours.
- The delivery times are estimated between 48 and 96 hours, for some products more precise deadlines can be indicated in the product description. Exceptional deadlines will be confirmed by email or SMS. For each order you will receive a confirmation of the status of it. Canada Post will send you updates of your delivery.
- No shipping charges apply on all orders over $ 49.00 before taxes.
- Delivery charges are applied on each order, unless we voluntarily send your order in two delivery, in which case you will be notified.
- The delivery of specific products (such as a heavy or bulky product) will be provided by a specialized carrier. Delivery charges will be confirmed to the buyer before payment of the order.
- We are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by late delivery from our suppliers or conditions beyond our control.
- The responsibility of the buyer before the delivery of a heavy or bulky product is to ensure that the entrance, the doorways, the staircase, the elevator and the free space provided for depositing the goods are sufficiently cleared to allow the deliverymen to deposit it adequately and without constraint. For reasons of health and safety at work, the deliverymen can not take off their shoes, you must protect your floors adequately.
- KlicShop.ca buys from manufacturers, despite all our checks with them we can not be held responsible for defective products and longer delivery time.
- Claim : Any packaging in poor condition or non-conforming product must be served immediately within a maximum of 24 hours at email@example.com, otherwise we will be unable to refund or send you a new order. More detail under the heading "Return of goods".
Return of goods
Claim : Any packaging in poor condition or non-conforming product must be served immediately within a maximum of 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise we will be unable to refund or send you a new order. More detail under the heading "Return of goods".
- If 15 days have passed since your purchase, we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your product must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Many types of goods can not be returned. Perishable products such as food, flowers, newspapers and magazines can not be returned. We also do not accept products that are hygienic goods, hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
- Other non-returnable items are gift cards, downloadable software, health and personal care items, groceries, kitchen and underwear products, and any product for health reasons. Some other specific products can be added with notices in product descriptions.
- To complete your return, we need the receipt or proof of purchase of the product.
- Never return your purchase to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations in which no refund is granted including: book with obvious traces of use, CD, DVD, software, video game or vinyl record open.
- No returns will be accepted for any product not in its original packaging and in its original condition, if parts are damaged or missing for reasons or we are not in question and for any product returned more than 15 days after delivery.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an e-mail informing you that we have received your item. We will also inform you of the acceptance or rejection of your refund request.
- If your application is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or to your initial payment method, within a given time varying according to the institutes.
Late or missing refund
- Verification: If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially released.
- Then contact your bank. There is often a little processing time before a refund is deposited into your account.
- If you have done all this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We only replace defective or damaged items. If you need an exchange for the same article, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and return your article according to the process entered in the email reply.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Shipping a return
- To return your product, you must proceed as requested in the return authorization email received from KlicShop.ca.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for the return of your product. The shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return charge will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $ 75, you should consider using a parceled shipping service or shipping insurance. We do not guarantee the receipt of your returned product.
- Product warranties are offered and supported exclusively by the manufacturers. Any claim regarding a product under warranty must be directed directly to the manufacturer.
- Always keep the invoice for the entire warranty period of your products, without this proof the warranty may be invalid.
- KlicShop.ca is not responsible for claims and collateral management. If necessary, we can provide you with the contact details of the manufacturers if you are unable to find them.
Sales tax amounts in effect in your province, state or country are always applied in addition.
Limit of the contract
Only the products and information entered on the invoice are subject to the conditions. Installation, repair or any other similar service is not included
Limitation of liability
KlicShop Management's liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the invoiced products and shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind.